Send a Tip

Share this Page

addthis widget goes here

Unlimited access to high quality pro & amateur content and shows

CamWithHerPlus members get full access to all live member shows, seven+ years worth of archives, thousands of pro & amateur photo sets and videos, unlimited access to CamWithHer.tv, forum VIP status, 20% discounts on cams, and exclusive bonus sites & extras.

• Krystine R
  • Share camera
  •  
Model in break mode
TIP TIP
Balance:

Chat with me, I`m ONLINE! Chat with me, I`m OFFLINE!

Welcome to my live chat room. Type in the box to ask about my show.

Private conversation

Basic Profile

• Name: Krystine R

Appearance

• Body: Sporty
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian
  • Weight: 111 - 120 lbs
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Hair Length: Long
  • Hair Color: Brown
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Orientation: Bisexual

Languages spoken

• English

About My Show

Hello everyone, who is seeking for a naughty beauty with brains!

I am a talkative, open-minded, fresh and passionate beauty, who cannot wait to learn and explore her sexuality. I have quite extraordinary way of thinking, don't be surprised and follow the game. You might learn about yourself more than you think!

I am absolutely addicted to challenges (offer me something!), compliments, sweet attention and laughter! I believe that sincere smile is the shortest way to somebody's heart.
I enjoy travelling, science (I am a bit nerd), sports, walks in nature, reading, writing, yummy food (chocolate!), movies, deep discussions and conversations with interesting people (you!).

I am brand new in here, so I appreciate your advice. I like being guided and told, what drives you crazy. Tell me all your dirty fantasies and lets make them real! At first sight I might seem like an innocent baby angel but soon you will discover, that behind the sweet face hides a gorgeous naughty devil!

With me you won't just feel better. You will really become better!

...Model Typing... Send
Back to the old chat room