Send a Tip

Share this Page

addthis widget goes here

Unlimited access to high quality pro & amateur content and shows

CamWithHerPlus members get full access to all live member shows, seven+ years worth of archives, thousands of pro & amateur photo sets and videos, unlimited access to CamWithHer.tv, forum VIP status, 20% discounts on cams, and exclusive bonus sites & extras.

• Maxxine Ruby
  • Share camera
  •  
Model in break mode
TIP TIP
Balance:

Chat with me, I`m ONLINE! Chat with me, I`m OFFLINE!

Welcome to my live chat room. Type in the box to ask about my show.

Private conversation

Basic Profile

• Name: Maxxine Ruby

Appearance

• Body: Slim
  • Ethnicity: Asian
  • Weight: 111 - 120 lbs
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Hair Length: Long
  • Hair Color: Black
  • Eye Color: Brown
  • Orientation: Bisexual

Languages spoken

• English

About My Show

I'm probably going to be your favorite 24 year old MILF next door. I'm petit at 5'2" and full with curves to kill measuring at 36" bust 27" waist and 37" hips! I'm a sweet and sultry Thai girl from the dirty south but don't let my looks fool you. I'm also studying to be a biochemical engineer in the future.

When I'm not online, my fan club is ALWAYS available and updated frequently. I've got past shows on demand for a discounted rate (or you can join the club to view them all of course!), videos I've produced and edited, and photo sets to keep you well entertained at work and play!

--Don't forget to subscribe to my PUBLICSNAPCHAT: maxxinerubycwh
--My PREMIUM NUDE snapchat can be purchased in my fan club as well

...Model Typing... Send
Back to the old chat room

This model has a minimum show price of 20.0 credits. This means you must spend at least 20.0 credits on this model in private to begin a show.
This model has a minimum show price of 50.0 credits. This means you must spend at least 50.0 credits on this model in VIP to begin a show.
This model has a minimum show price of 100.0 credits. This means you must spend at least 100.0 credits on this model in voyeur to begin a show.